Ojai School of Herbal Studies Foundational Course, Full Fee
The Foundational Course will provide:
- A vigorous 288-hour foundation course in herbal medicine, and in-depth education in how to use herbs safely and effectively, including terminology, anatomy and physiology.
- Access to Earth Island Herbs’ beautiful medicinal herb garden, nestled in Ojai’s East End at the foot of the Topa Topa mountains.
- Tools for determining what herbs best support specific issues in various body systems.
- Detailed knowledge of herbal materia medica of 75+ herbs.
- Preparation methods for making tinctures, salves, lotions, etc.
- Cultivation – requirements, pruning, harvesting, compost/green manure, irrigation, and pest management.
- Diet, exercise, stress management and lifestyle support.
- Thorough grounding in the cultural and historical context of herbs for health.
- Empowerment in personal and community health.
Space is limited.